Saturday, May 6, 2017

Buruzon Chiemi (ブルゾンちえみ) with B


Recently, I've started watching Mirei Kiritani's (桐谷美玲) new dorama called Hito wa Mitame ga 100 Percent (人は見た目が100パーセント). There I saw this interesting actress whom I've never seen before. But since I was too lazy to Google at that time, so I didn't really find out who she is...until much later...which is today...LOL.

While searching for the dorama on Google, I came across this video called "Buruzon Chiemi, The Next Big Thing in Japan?". I clicked on it immediately upon seeing her on the video's thumbnail. Only then I found out that she's a rising comedian in Japan.

I tried looking for more of her videos but failed...Perhaps it's due to the fact that's she's new...So there's not much videos uploaded yet. Hopefully there's more soon coz I'm already addicted to them videos~


Career Woman (キャリアウーマン)

I just LOOOVEEEE people brimming with charisma. Plus I loveeee her jokes!! Especially that part where she asked "Do flowers look for their own bees? No it doesn't. They waits". Not to forget the way she throws them papers...LOLOL...Throw with style one ok! 

Apart from that, I also like the chosen beat and their movements...it's so catchy and matches with the overall performance! I don't know why but she looks so cool, entertaining and sexy at the same time during these performances~~ LIKE!!!

Here's the original song if you'd like to give it a listen or more...Hehe.

Austin Mahone - Dirty Work (Official)

Thanks for coming~ I hope you'd like her as much as I do. You can also follow her IG @buruzon333.

Happy weekend all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment